|Hong Kong Stocks Report|
|main | service | subscribe | faq | contact|
1. InTechTra is an information provider. We DO provide analyzed data according to public information available. We DO NOT offer any recommendation or advice for investment, or trading service. Please consult your local brokerage firm for such needs.
2. The information presented in our reports is deemed reliable, but may be subject to errors or delays caused by the source, transmission, routing, and other reasons beyond our control. InTechTra is not responsible for any damage/loss caused by use of the information.
3. InTechTra, Inc. provides Hong Kong Stocks Exchanges information only through its Asiawind website.
4. InTechTra, Inc. has no direct or indirect interest in any of the securities that have been or will be mentioned in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange information it provides.
5. Neither InTechTra, Inc. nor any principle or employee of InTechTra involved in writing any report on Hong Kong Stocks Exchange information receive any commission or other consideration for providing Hong Kong Stock Exchange information.
6. InTechTra, Inc. does not in any advertisements of its Hong Kong Stocks Exchange information-providing business claim to provide advice on investment or securities.
7. While InTechTra, Inc.'s business of providing Hong Kong Stock Exchange information is not intended to constitute "advice" on investment or securities, to the extent that any information regarding the Hong Kong Stock Exchange provided by InTechTra, Inc. on its Asiawind website may in any jurisdiction be considered to constitute advice on investments or securities, any such "advice" given is solely incidental to InTechTra's principal business of collecting and disseminating information concerning the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
8. InTechTra may carry advertisement on certain webpages or host websites for certain public companies. The contents of these advertisements and websites are supplied by the clients who are solely responsible for the contents.
A. Scope of our service
InTechTra provides analyzed information on Hong Kong stock market. InTechTra analyzes the data with a special program to alert our readers of certain unusual movements of the market. This saves you a lot of time. However, InTechTra's business scope does not cover any buy/sell/hold recommendation, which is the reader's decision based on many factors. InTechTra shall not be held responsible for the use of the information by the client.
B. Fees and refunds
A subscriber is given sufficient information and demonstration before registration as a member. The subscriber may choose different payment terms. Charged subscriptions are not refundable except if we discontinue part or whole of service, in which case you will be refunded the prorated unused portion.
C. Missing and delayed reports
The timing of posting depend on the amount of news and analysis which we have some control. However, internet traffic may be hard to predict sometimes, when we have the feed from Hong Kong. All reports should be updated between 8:30am and 10:30am US Eastern Time. Anticipated delays will be announced on the front page. InTechTra is not liable for any damage or loss due to delayed reports.
D. Copyright and normal use
InTechTra, Inc. reserves all copyrights of our reports. No reproduction for distribution in full or in part should be made either electronically or via hard copies. Sharing and subleasing of accounts are disallowed. Subscribers are welcome to use the archive online. Automatic download of files using robots is violation of normal use of our service. Accounts found to violate the copyrights and normal use are subject to immediate termination of service without refund. InTechTra retains all rights to seek legal action and compensation on copyright violations.
E. Client information
A subscriber to Hong Kong Stocks Report or other services carried by InTechTra is responsible to provide truthful personal information in the registration form which shall be kept confidential by InTechTra. The subscriber is responsible to update personal information as needed, particularly email address and credit card number/expiration dates. InTechTra only contact subscribers through email. Erroneous credit card information can cause extra load on our operation. There may be a surcharge on declined credit cards.
Hong Kong Stocks Report
Asiawind Copyright © 1996-2010 InTechTra Inc. Policy