Date: 11-03-07 06:03
* 600 grams chicken breast
* 3 slices galangal
* 1/2 tablespoon lemon grass, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon roasted coriander seeds powder
* 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
* 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
* 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
* 7 garlic cloves
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetables oil
* 2 tablespoons palm sugar
* 1 pack wooden skewers
1. Slice the chicken breast finely, width approximately 1".
2. Pound together all ingredients, until mixed well. Then pour the blended ingredients into the coconut milk.
3. Add the chicken slices and marinate for 90-120 minutes.
4. Thread the chicken slices onto the skewers. Pour the marinating sauce into a pot and heat until boiling.
5. Grill the chicken slices over medium heat and apply the sauce to the chicken while turning over.
6. When cooked through, serve with Satay peanut sauce and cucumber relish.
This dish is voted to be No.8 ranking in term of top 10 thai dishes by foreigners.
What about the rest of top 10 most favourite thai dishes ?
We have the answer -> http://www.ezythaicooking.com/articles/top-10-thai-food.htm
Database of Thai Food | Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking : www.EzyThaiCooking.com
Thai Recipe by : EzyThaiCooking.com