Author: Joy Living
Date: 01-14-07 10:37
I should make it clear that although there is an active and vivid afterlife, I do not diminish the very real bereavement, grief and longing for the presence, companionship and affection of a departed loved one. These few reference materials among many about the afterlife may provide some comfort that our departed loved ones are well and alive. This does not mean we do not miss them dearly from the earth plane.
* I read about 'bluejay', Jay Greenberg, age 13. Jay Greenberg has composed 5 symphonies. I listened to his " 9/11 Symphony".
* I visited the link of Dr. Melvin Morse. I had previously heard of the work of Dr. Brian Weiss. Dr. Morse's work is mentioned in Victor Zammit's book (bottom of this post)
* Info on child deaths in the spirit world at this link.
* Info on where the spirit world is located at this link.
OTHER COMMENTS & SOURCES
* There is no continued suffering from past abusers / manipulators when we transition.
* An abusive parent or formerly abusive person-spirit will not be sent to greet a transitioning soul. Everything about the process of reception and transition after the death experience is gentle and comforting. A person would only be met by sympathetic beings, friends or family members.
* The woman Zareth refers to as 'maiden', was his medium, a woman who resided in Vancouver BC, Canada. She made her transition in 1981. .
* SILVER BIRCH teachings are here: http://www.angelfire.com/ok/SilverBirch/Tcon.html
Silver Birch did not consider himself infallible, he considered himself still a human, still on the path of learning. He encouraged his audience to question and reason and contribute their own experience to knowledge and wisdom. He did not consider his word final. Silver Birch was-is a 3000 yr old being.
*Suicides - THE SPIRITS' BOOK by Allan Kardec (1804-1869),
* THE SPIRITS' BOOK - There are four books within this single book known as "THE SPIRITS' BOOK' by ALLEN KARDEC, (1804-1869), a pen name for a former French educator who chronicled what was communicated through several mediums. The book is a codification of moral issues, a series of numbered Q & A., questions and answers. There are are total of 1,019 questions. St. Augustine, St. Paul, Plato and others make various comments in this book.
* A LAWYER PRESENTS THE CASE FOR THE AFTERLIFE" 2006, by Victor J. Zammit
The fact is that scientists who, during their lifetime, investigated life after death issues have themselves, after transitioning, contacted earth-life and identified themselves. Therefore on both sides of the divide, communication has been attempted and has occurred. There is a corresponding and equal desire on both sides to connect. This communication has been conducted by several scientists while alive to the world of spirit and after their death, from the world of spirit. This has been done by voice, fax and images, various instruments and apparatus . Other scientists, a Nobel winner physicist Brian Josephson, stockbroker Arthur Findley, inventor-designer-manufacturer George Meek were named as confirming psychic phenomena & life after death. Zammit's book provides sources for related bibliography.
*CHINA'S super psychics (bottom of page).